At Petworld Resort, your dog’s health and safety is our #1 concern. Prior to a dog’s arrival, Petworld must have a formal vaccination record and dog license indicating that the vaccinations meet the following requirements:
- Dogs must have been fully vaccinated and have received regular annual boosters against Distemper, Parvovirus, Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough.
- Dogs 5 months or over must also have been vaccinated against rabies within the last 3 years.
- Annual vaccine should be applied every year. 3 years /time could not offer fully protection for pet Sitting dog.
- Kennel cough (Bordetella) must be administered at least (7-14) days prior to check – in if it has expired or has been administered.
- Protection after vaccination many take up to 7-10days. Please isolate your pet during this period. Scheduled booster vaccination will be necessary to maintain the immunity. A vaccination may fail due to immune deficiency or that the animal is already incubation the diseases.
Beside from the vaccinations, boarding dogs should also meet the following requirements:
- Dogs should have monthly treatment for controlling of fleas, ticks and chewing lice. (Approved treatment : Frontline / Frontline Plus / Revolution)
- Heart guard should be taken every-month in order to prevent Heart Worm
- Vicious and unhealthy dogs will not be accepted for dog boarding.